Resources provided by JBI:
- JBI Manual for Evidence Synthesis
- The Journal JBI Evidence Synthesis
- The Journal JBI Evidence Implementation
Examples of previous master theses in public health science using review methodology:
- Fasilitatorer og barrierer for ungdoms deltakelse i friluftsliv: en scoping reviewby Marianne Kråkmo
- Faktorer som har betydning for amming blant skandinaviske kvinner: en rapid reviewby Ingrid Fossum Sagbakken
- The double disadvantage: a scoping review of labor market participation for people with disabilities from refugee backgrounds by Heidi Storeskar
Published review studies by participants in The Centre for Evidence-Based Public Health: A JBI Affiliated Group:
- Vande Velde et al. (2021). Nudge strategies for behavior-based prevention and control of neglected tropical diseases: A scoping review and ethical assessment.
- Nordbø et al. (2020). Promoting activity participation and well-being among children and adolescents: a systematic review of neighborhood built-environment determinants.
- Hout et al. (2019). Identifying barriers to healthcare delivery and access in the Circumpolar North: important insights for health professionals.