The VR-Lab at NMBU is a facility that provides new possibilities for modelling, reconstructing, visualizing, and communicating knowledge.
It is an arena for testing and experimenting with 3D visualization technologies and ways of sharing knowledge, aiming to increase collaboration, motivation and engagement in a learning process.
Virtual Reality Lab at NMBU is used in following fields:
- Research and development
- Architectural design and landscape planning
- Public participation
- Art: the creation of artistic applications
- Reconstruction and digital heritage
- Testing of 3D visualization technolgies
- Utilization of 3D digital solution for museums
- Applications for tourism and accessibility