Find books, articles, journals, dissertations etc. in the library database Oria
The University Library has two copies of most course books within Veterinay Medicine and Veterinary Nursing. One copy can be read at the Library only and one copy is for loan. The loan period is 4 weeks.
Student Theses and Doctoral Theses
In NMBUs archive Brage you will find publications from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
The University Library offers access to e-books within veterinary medicine and a broad range of other subjects. See for example the BSAVA Manuals. You find the e-books in Oria (choose e-books in menu on the right-hand side).
Selected databases. See also the complete list of databases.
- AGRICOLA - animal science, aquatic sciences, food science and food products, veterinary medicine
- AGRIS - agricultural sciences
- Biological Abstracts - biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmacology, zoology, agriculture, veterinary medicine
- CAB Abstracts - agriculture, environment, veterinary sciences, applied economics, food science, nutrition
- Medline - medicine, nursing, pharmacy, dentistry, veterinary medicine, health care
- PubMed - medicine, nursing, pharmacy, dentistry, veterinary medicine, health care (free search engine accessing primarily the MEDLINE database)
- Scopus - science, technology, medicine, social sciences, citation search
- Web of Science - science, technology, medicine, social sciences, citation search
Selected journals within veterinary medicine. See also the complete list of journals in subscription at the NMBU University Library.
- American Journal of Veterinary Research
- BMC Veterinary Research
- Equine Veterinary Journal
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Journal of Fish Diseases
- The Journal of Small Animal Practice
- Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Preventive Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
- The Veterinary clinics of North America. Equine practice
- The Veterinary clinics of North America. Food animal practice
- The Veterinary clinics of North America. Small animal practice
- The Veterinary Journal
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Pathology
- The Veterinary Record