Find books, articles, journals, dissertations etc. in the library database Oria
Selected databases. See also the complete list of databases.
- AGRICOLA - animal science, aquatic sciences, food science and food products, veterinary medicine
- AGRIS - agricultural sciences
- Biological Abstracts - biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmacology, zoology, agriculture, veterinary medicine
- CAB Abstracts - agriculture, environment, veterinary sciences, applied economics, food science, nutrition
- Medline - medicine, nursing, pharmacy, dentistry, veterinary medicine, health care
- PubMed - medicine, nursing, pharmacy, dentistry, veterinary medicine, health care (free search engine accessing primarily the MEDLINE database)
- SciFinder-n - SciFinder-n gives full access to the whole Chemical Abstracts literaturedatabase, CAS Registry file (Chemical substances), CAS React (Chemical reactions) and Medline.
- Scopus - science, technology, medicine, social sciences, citation search
- Web of Science - science, technology, medicine, social sciences, citation search
- Wikispecies - free directory of species (WikiMedia project)
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS) - taxonomic information on plants, animals, fungi, and microbes
- International Plant Names Index (IPNI) - Database of plant names and associated basic bibliographical details
- Merck Index (Royal Society of Chemistry) - Encyclopedia of chemicals, drugs and biologicals
- bioRxiv - Preprint server for biology