SIT has four sections:
1) Student Information Services
2) Admission Office
4) Career Centre
1) In SiT's reception area, you will encounter students and staff who can assist you on a drop-in basis. There is always someone available during opening hours to answers questions about becoming a student, starting your studies, semester fee payment, transcript of records, study permits, course registration, thesis submission and many other administrative matters related to your studies. Occasionally special interest meetings are held in the reception area. Waffle Thursday is a weekly event at SiT, where students can listen to a short presentation about varying topics, meet other students and/or discuss their studies while enjoying a free waffle. Follow us on Facebook - here you will find an overview of upcoming events.
2) Prospective students can receive guidance on the admission process. You will find more information on the admission website.
3) The exchange team is available for students considering studies abroad as part of their NMBU degree. Here you can discuss the various exchange agreements, admission requirements, application procedures, stipend/scholarship options, the NOVA University Network and much more. If you are currently on exchange to NMBU or an international program student, you can also receive guidance on moving to Norway, local government registrations, signing of exchange forms, study permits, etc. There is also information on our webpages for outgoing og incoming students.
4) Do you have questions about job opportunities or career options? Our career counselor has drop-in times Wednesdays 10:00 - 12:00 and Thursdays 15:30 - 17:00. During the drop-in hours you can get recommendations on how to improve your CV. The Career Centre offers counselling, courses and listing of job announcements. More informasion can be found on the Career Centre's webpages.
SIT is open:
10:00 -14:00 Monday - Wednesday
10:00 - 17:00 Thursday
Friday - Closed
Location: Clock Building, First Floor to the left
Tel: 67 23 01 11
Admission Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Centre: email@example.com