Students at NMBU should not be subjected to harassment, bullying, unwanted sexual attention or sexual harassment.
- Notify the person in question as soon as possible – if you feel up to it.
- You can also notify the person in question in writing.
- Contact a NMBU-employee you trust and explain the situation. This can e.g. be a student advisor, employees at the Student Information Centre (SIT), the study program manager or Dean. Please bring a friend or fellow student with you if you want to.
- Contact Ås Health care centre for young adults and NMBU-students or the Student Chaplain - cell phone: 99015790,
- Contact one of your student representatives, e.g. members of the Student Democracy
No matter the incident and who you report it to: It is always useful to write down what happened, write down the time and place, what happened and how you reacted.
Please report any errors and problems connected to the physical learning environment
For instance, damaged inventory, poor cleaning, too low/high temperature, poor indoor air quality or problems with sound/acoustic is to be reported through the system NMBUhelp.
PS: you must have a NMBU user and password to use the form.
Errors and problems with the ICT-equipment must be reported to the IT department
NMBU is to be characterized by a high quality of education and a good psychosocial learning environment. In order to achieve this, active and committed students are required who contribute constructively to the learning environment.
Every student should give his / her feedback on teaching, courses and study program directly to the course responsible, program manager or faculty.
There are both regular and periodic evaluations and surveys you as a student can use to give us feedback on both what is positive and what can be improved.
Courses, teaching and guidance
- Respond to course evaluation, both during the semester and in the end.
- Contact the course responsible / supervisor directly and have a dialogue to find a good solution
- Contact student union representatives and use the student democracy at the faculty when needed
Your study program
- All study programs must have a program committee for which you can register cases.
- Use the student representatives and the student council at the faculty
- Participate in the annual national quality study survey - The Study Barometer
- Participate in well-being surveys and other surveys carried out by NMBU
- Through the annual processing and approval of the program reports at the faculty, the students can submit their input to the report
- Get involved in the periodic evaluation of the program
- Participate in candidate surveys when you have graduated - where you can give feedback on the relevance of your program
About well-being and psychosocial learning environment
The psychosocial learning environment is all psychological and social factors that affect your well-being, health and learning at the place of study, and includes everything from interpersonal interaction, social environment, equal treatment, bullying and harassment.
- Address challenges related to the learning environment with those closest to being able to do something about the situation
- All new students are encouraged to respond to the survey given after the introduction week
- Participate in the student health surveys
- Report on any unacceptable circumstances that can affect individuals at NMBU or NMBU as a business
Problems related to the learning environment should be attempted solved at the lowest possible level, and the main rule is to address the person concerned directly - whether it is a fellow student, teacher, supervisor or others. If this doesn't lead to or is difficult, contact the student advisor, the students' information center, the dean or the student representatives.
The health center for youth and NMBU students in Ås can contribute with guidance and help in the case of dissatisfaction, difficult thoughts and feelings or psychological difficulties
Feedback on completion of the exam
How was your exam? Whether it is praise or criticism please let us know email@example.com
In case of complaints or inquiries regarding services provided by the student welfare associations (e.g. housing, health services, sport facilities, canteens, etc.). Contact The student association in Ås (SiÅs)
SiÅs is the welfare association for students at NMBU, Campus Ås.
SiÅs is responsible for student accommodation, international guest accommodation, sport facilities, the bookshop, print and copy services, cafeterias / restaurant and the rental of meeting and function rooms.
If you are exposed to or become aware of something you perceive as critical issues at NMBU, we encourage you to tell us. If you notify us, the case will be treated confidentially.