PJH260 Term Paper in Plant Production
Showing course contents for the educational year 2022 - 2023 .
Course responsible: Anne Kjersti Uhlen
Teachers: Sissel Torre, Siv Fagertun Remberg, Anne-Berit Wold
ECTS credits: 5
Faculty: Faculty of Biosciences
Teaching language: NO
Teaching exam periods:
Course frequency: Annually.
First time: Study year 2015-2016
Term paper in plant production. The term paper are linked to one of the courses PJH212, PJH230, PJH240 or PJH250, and will provide specialization within these topics.
- Have updated and deep knowledge within a defined topic within plant production
- Can search relevant literature, and evaluate the quality critically
- Can present the topic orally for students on the Bachelor- of Master level
- Can present the topic in a scientific way in a written report or assignment
- Can analyze and synthesize knowledge from different sources and disciplines
- Can discuss the topic, and evaluate the significance and possibilities for implementations in the commercial production
- Can contribute with own reflections and innovation
The student shall select the topic and work independently with the term paper under guidance of teacher/techers. The student shall also prepare and present an oral lecture to be held for an appropriate student class (PJH212, PJH230, PJH240, PJH250 or others) on the bachelor level.
The student must search and select relevant literature for the assignment and in appropriate amount.
PJH212, PJH230, PJH240 or PJH250.
Oral presentation of the term paper.
Written term paper count 100%.
Type of course:
125 hours. Self study: Individual supervising.
External evaluator shall evaluate the written term paper. Grading system A-F.
Examination details: Term paper: Letter grades