XXXIV EAVA Congress 2023
XXXIV EAVA Congress at Sundvolden Hotel outside of Oslo. Unit of Anatomy, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, The Norwegian University of Life Sciences is hosting the congress in 2023.
Welcome to the upcoming XXXIV EAVA Congress at Sundvolden Hotel outside Oslo with arrival at Tuesday, July 25th 2023 and departure on Saturday, July 29th after breakfast. The congress will be full-day events on Wednesday 26th, Thursday 27th and Friday 28th. There will be one session so that we can enjoy all talks if we so wish. We are excited to provide you with an engaging and informative experience.
At the entrace to the legendary Krokskogen is one of Norways most traditional hotels - Sundvolden Hotel.
- The deadline for abstract submission is March 31th, 2023.
- Send your abstract to AbstractsEAVA@nmbu.no
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Abbreviations or their definitions should not be used in the title.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Authors should indicate whether their presentation preference is oral or poster. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email in due time prior to the congress.
- Abstract template
Congress fee and accommodation
The congress fee must be paid by credit card upon registration. Early bird registration is available for 3500 NOK. After March 4th, the congress fee will increase to 4500 NOK. Don't wait and register early to take advantage of the discounted rate.
Please note that the cost of hotel accommodations will be paid directly to the hotel upon arrival. Your credit card will be registered at the reception. The cost of the hotel will be for single room 8 229 NOK per person and for doble room 7 629 NOK per person and includes accommodation from Tuesday to Saturday, all meals including dinner on Wednesday and Thursday as well as welcome drink and finger food on Thuesday evening and an aperitif and gala dinner on Friday.
If you do not book accommodation when you register you need to provide your own accommodation elsewhere. The cost for attending the congress daytime (Wednesday to Friday) is 2 400 NOK and includes lunch and refreshments (breakfasts and dinners are not included). Register your credit card when you enter the hotel on Wednesday for payment of the fee for attending daytime.
The cost for accompany person is 1500 NOK per person and includes the trip to Kistefos Museum and The King’s View. The cost of hotel accommodation (for single room 8 229 NOK per person and for doble room 7 629 NOK per person) will be paid directly to the hotel upon arrival and includes all meals as for the ordinary participants.
There will be one excursion to Kistefos Museum and one to Kongens Utsikt (The King’s View) near-by the hotel.
How to get to Sundvolden