- In order to be admitted, the candidate must fulfill the requirements for admission to PhD education at NMBU. The candidate must have a relevant education equivalent to a five-year Master's degree program with 120 credits at masters level.
- The applicant must have a strong academic background from previous studies, and be able to document good knowledge in English, both written and oral.
- For more detailed information on admission criteria, see "Regulations for PhD Degree at the NMBU" and "PhD programme description" for the current PhD programme.
Remuneration and conditions of employment:
- The position placed in the occupational code 1017 Fellow, pay framework 20 (wage grade 51-62). Fellowships are normally placed in grade 54 (NOK 479 600, -)
- There is seniority promotion in the position.
- The employment is in accordance with current national guidelines for employment as a PhD fellow at universities and colleges.
- The PhD Fellowship position has a fixed term contract.
It is assumed that the successful candidate enters an approved programme for a PhD degree and that the work will be planned with a view to completing a doctorate during the stated fixed term period.