- An interdisciplinary and inclusive environment that provides exciting research- and development opportunities.
- Daily contact with inspiring students and skilled colleagues.
- Various welfare schemes.
- Beautiful surroundings just outside Oslo.
- Kindergarten for children of employees
NMBU is a state institution that follows the applicable rules for employment in the state.
Applicants called for an interview must be able to provide certified copies of diplomas and certificates.
- Positions at NMBU follow the Government wage regulations.
- With the position follows membership of the Government Pension Fund (2%).
- In accordance with Section 25 of the Publicity Act, it is noted that information about the applicant may be published even if the applicant has requested not to be listed on the applicant list.
A good working environment is characterized by diversity. We encourage qualified candidates to apply, irrespective of gender, physical ability or cultural background. The workplace will if necessary be facilitated for persons with disabilities.