Course responsible:Astrid Charlotta Levay
Campus / Online:Taught campus Ås
Nominal workload:250 hours.
Teaching and exam period:This course starts in the spring parallel. This course has teaching/evaluation in the spring parallel.
About this course
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge and insight into the perspectives, theories, and concepts that are presented throughout the course.
- Show awareness of the challenges involved in promoting sustainability in different organisational contexts.
- Display a theoretically informed and nuanced understanding of the role of leadership processes in advancing sustainability goals.
- Show ability to apply contrasting perspectives of sustainability leadership to specific issues.
- Demonstrate ability to develop critical, reflective perspectives to sustainability leadership.
- Show capacity to analyse and suggest solutions to practical problems using course concepts.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate in English on complex issues, both verbally and in writing.
- Can work both individually and as a member of a group to analyse and resolve complex problems.
- Can read and understand social science articles and use them to analyse multifaceted social phenomena.
- Lectures, seminars, written group assignment and group presentation.
- Students should have completed one year of university studies.
- Combined assessment. A group assignment that counts 30% and an individual written, on campus exam (3,5 hours) that counts 70%. The group assignment and the exam must be written in English.
- An external examiner will assess the curriculum and principles for evaluation. Grades will be set by the teacher.
- Attendance at the first lecture and active participation in all seminars. Students must pass the seminars before taking the exam.
- 4 hours lectures or seminars per week.
- Letter grades
- Minimum requirements for entrance to higher education in Norway (generell studiekompetanse)