MVI395 Safety in industrial processes
There may be changes to the course due to to corona restrictions. See Canvas and StudentWeb for info.
Showing course contents for the educational year 2015 - 2016 .
Teachers: Tove Gulbrandsen Devold, Bjørn Arne Lindstedt
ECTS credits: 10
Faculty: Department of Chemistry, Biotechnology and Food Science
Teaching language: EN, NO
Limits of class size:
Teaching exam periods:
Course frequency: Every year. Spring semseter.
First time: 2015V
This course is given for the first time our 2016 and is currently under development. The course coordinator teacher will be hired in the spring 2015.
The course deals with various topics relevant for industrial production of safe food:
- Sanitation, disinfection and various types of equipment and premises
- Hygienic design of various types of equipment and premises
- Raw material-related challenges
- Challenges with biofilm formation
- Water quality and legislation
- HACCP and quality systems
- Legislation (nationally and internationally)
- Traceability, recall procedures
- Emergency preparedness
Is under development.
Is under development
MVI230, MVI273, MVI274 og MVI275.
The curse will be given for the first time spring 2016 and is under development.
Examination details: Written exam: A - E / Ikke bestått