Course responsible:Jan Elbertus Vermaat
Campus / Online:Taught campus Ås
Nominal workload: 50 hours
Teaching and exam period:Continuous teaching and assessment.
About this course
After completion the PhD-candidate has acquired competence to communicate own research work in a popular science format. This includes:
- Tell a story that grasps the attention of the general public
- To summarize the work in a narrative that links to everyday life and major issues of societal relevance
- To prepare and publish/presenting a popular science communication item.
- Supervisor(s) and communication advisor
- MSc or other equivalent education
- Written or presented popular science item.
- The external sensor evaluates and accepts the course and the evaluation criteria.
- Passed / Not Passed