Course responsible:Tor Kristian Stevik
Campus / Online:Taught campus Ås
Nominal workload:Expected workload for 5 credits is 125 hours.
Teaching and exam period:T This course has teaching/evaluation in January block, .
About this course
- Learning shape the course is based on experience. The specific situations that arise in the project helps the students optain better cooperation expertise. Common reflection and review of the group's own patterns of behavior, demeanor and language forms the basis for learning.
- Students must submit a final report in three parts. The first part includes the results of the project work, the second part includes a description of how the cooperation in the group has worked and what has been learned and the third part is a personal log. Part one counts 50% and part two counts 50%.
- External examiners participate with internal examiner in the design of examination papers.
- Each student will complete a DISK test during the first day of class. Each group should have two oral presentations of the project, as well as an evaluation of the group cooperation. Each student must submit a personal log.
- The students have to attend class every day from 08.15 to 15.00
1. Students who have the course as mandatory in their study plan
2. Students on the following study programmes: M-IØ
3. Students with most ECTS credits
It there are not enough slots in group one the students will be ranked by their ECTS credits.
- Letter grades
- Minimum requirements for entrance to higher education in Norway (generell studiekompetanse)