Course responsible:Inger Lise Andersen
Campus / Online:Taught campus Ås
Limits of class size:If there are less than 5 students, the lecturing routine will be altered.
Nominal workload:250 hours.
Teaching and exam period:This course starts in Spring parallel. This course has teaching/evaluation in Spring parallel.
About this course
- Some lectures are given on the elementary part of the course, some in Norwegian and some in English. The rest of the teaching is given in colloquia with a teacher present. The problems, a short lecture and syllabus for each colloquium are given by the teacher. The colloquia are led by students. All colloquia are on campus, lectures are hybrid.
- The students can contact supervisors when preparing colloquia.
- HFX132, HET201, HFX201.
- Final oral examination.
- The person responsible for the course will have discussions with the external examiner about the arrangements for the course. The examiner will, in cooperation with the teacher, assess the oral examination.
- All students must meet at the first lecture, to be able to plan the learning activities. Participation in discussion groups is compulsory. Each student group is responsible for planning and leading at least one discussion.Course evaluations
- Lectures: 6-10 hours. Discussion groups: 12-16 hours.
- Letter grades
- Special requirements in Science