Course responsible:Ola Øvstedal
Campus / Online:Taught campus Ås
Nominal workload:250 hours.
Teaching and exam period:This course starts in Spring parallel. This course has teaching/evaluation in Spring parallel, .
About this course
- Lectures and exercises.
- Teaching support will be given primarily in connection with that part of the structured teaching that is set aside for exercise guidance. It will also be possible to communicate directly with the course teacher by appointment during office hours.
- MATH113 or MATH131, STAT100 or DAT110
- GMLM102, GMGD200
- Final written examination of 3.5 hours. Grading scale A-F.
- The external and internal examiner jointly prepare the exam questions and the correction manual. The external examiner reviews the internal examiner's examination results by correcting a random sample of candidate¿s exams as a calibration according to the Department's guidelines for examination markings.
- Compulsory exercises.
- Lectures: 52 hours. Exercises: 52 hours.
- Letter grades
- Special requirements in Science