Course responsible:Gaute Tomas Einevoll
Campus / Online:Taught campus Ås
Nominal workload:250 hours
Teaching and exam period:Fall parallel
About this course
- Lectures. Solve exercise problems by means analytical and computational methods. Combination of digital and physical teaching.
- Students will be able to meet the lecturer outside the structured teaching time, also via video conference.
- Introductory courses in mathematics and computer science.
- Introductory courses in physics (mechanics, electromagnetism, thermal physics)
- Final oral examination. The student will be asked questions from the curriculum by the examiner and the course teacher.
- In addition to taking part in the oral examination, the examiner will be asked to contribute with an evaluation of the course's content and teaching arrangements.
- Lectures and exercise assistance will be focused on several short intensive teaching periods at NMBU + video lectures to facilitate the participation of students from all over Norway.
Lectures: 40 hours spread over several intensive teaching periods
Exercises: 26 hours
5 sp overlap with FYS386
10 sp overlapp med FYS488
- Letter grades
- Special requirements in Science