Course responsible:Odd Ivar Lekang
Campus / Online:Taught campus Ås
Nominal workload:Total work load 187,5 hours
Teaching and exam period:This course starts in Autumn parallel. This course has teaching/evaluation in Autumn parallel, .
About this course
- The course will include lectures that could be followed online on web or as recorded files. In addition there will be exercises to solve. Making of a project report will aslo be a part of the learning activites.
- Bachelor degree in for instance engiennering, biology, chemistry, food, animal husbandry, fishery, aquaculture
- Delivery of project report and final written exam. Project report accounts for 40% and exam 60 % of the mark.
- The external and internal examiner jointly prepare the exam questions and the correction manual. The external examiner reviews the internal examiner's examination results by correcting a random sample of candidate's exams as a calibration according to the Department's guidelines for examination markings.
- The course is a part of the AQ-food cooperation with NTNU and UoI. The course is partly given from NTNU (Turid Rustad) and could be followed on web. Local responsible at NMBU and available for questions will be Odd-Ivar Lekang.
- Structured lectures 24 hours, guided working with exercises 20 hours,
- Letter grades
- Minimum requirements for entrance to higher education in Norway (generell studiekompetanse)