Course responsible:Odd Ivar Lekang
Campus / Online:Taught campus Ås
Nominal workload:187,5 hours
Teaching and exam period:The course can be taken as a full E-learning course in autumn parallell.
About this course
- The course is a E-learning course. Lectures are recorded uploaded to the web. In addition there will be exercises to solve. Making of a project report will aslo be a part of the learning activites.
- Bachelors degree in for instance engineering, biology, chemistry, food, animal husbandry
- Final written exam with marks 60 %, project thesis 40%
- The external and internal examiner jointly prepare the exam questions and the correction manual. The external examiner reviews the internal examiner's examination results by correcting a random sample of candidate's exams as a calibration according to the facultiy`s guidelines for examination markings.
- One mandatory task
- The course is a part of the AQ-food cooperation with NTNU and UoI. The course is e-learning course and can be followed on web.
- Structured lectures 24 hours, guided working with exercieses 20 hours,
- Master AQ-food
- Letter grades
- Minimum requirements for entrance to higher education in Norway (generell studiekompetanse)