Seminar at AGROMEK
Advances and Innovations in Agricultural Engineering The 4th NJF - EurAgEng - Agromek Joint Seminar.
- Innovation, Sensors, Robotics, Smart Farming, Environment
- Design, Ergonomics, Soil Compaction, Imaging
- Safety, Big data, Data Science, Drones
- Navigation, Logistics, SD Goals, GIS Mapping
- Advisory service, Management, Education
- Networking, Horizon Europe
- Artifical intelligence, Post harvest, Plant protection
- Circular economy, Climate neutral
Agricultural Robots For New Sustainable Crop Productions Systems with:
Can agtech innovation dissolve goal contradictions with:
Registration and deadlines
Early Bird registration; 19. October
Late registration + 500 DK; 25. November
Finished abstract or poster; 15 November
For registration, please visit; https://event.organicer.dk/714195
Here you can
- Register as of participant and abstract or poster
- Order accommodation
- Order possible transport from Billund Airport to hotel in Herning
- Fully payment of participation and/or accommodation
- Upload of abstract. See example
Please note that you may update your registration later on, e.g. write the title of abstract and upload the full abstract or poster later on. The abstract shall be of maximum two pages, please follow the guidelines, below
About the seminar
This is the 4th seminar that we together have arranged in Herning linked to the Agromek Fair www.agromek.com. We had a similar seminar in 2014, 2016 and 2018, and planned to have a seminar in 2020, that unfortunately had to be postponed due to the pandemic. This was also why we waited so long to announce this seminar. Anyway, finally we are able to meet each other physically face to face again! This is fundamental in order to get good networking and improved cooperation!
For new participants; NJF (Nordic Association of Agricultural Science) https://nordicagriculture.eu/ is an association open for Nordic and Baltic researchers, teachers, advisors, manufacturers and other people interesting in agricultural science and innovation, and this seminar highlights especially agricultural engineering for a sustainable future. Key words can be seen in the figure below. EurAgeng is a European Association within Agricultural Engineering in Europe, please visit www.eurageng.eu for more information.
The reason why we have linked these seminars to the agromek fair, is mainly the golden opportunity for networking. People from companies as well as universities and research institutions & advisory service from the Northern and Baltic countries have joined the former seminars also with presentations. In order to stimulate to this networking through exchange of knowledge and experiences, we also may accept presentations at an early stage in your project as well as ideas and solutions for improved common education and advisory services and not only final project-based presentations. After the seminar, the presentations will be gathered as PDF proceedings and be downable for all participants if accepted by the presenter. You can choose if you want to hold an oral presentation or a poster presentation.
When you click on the ‘registration’ site, you will get the possibility to tag off for kind of participance, and you may also upload your abstract now or later (but within deadline). When register, please fill in a title of your abstract (so we have an idea about your abstract and later presentation). The acceptance of abstract will follow shortly after deadline. You will also get a discount if you are a member of NJF, EurAgEng or if you are a student.
About the program, please click on the ‘program’ site.
Together we aim to solve the challenges for a sustainable agriculture.
We wish you all warmly welcome to the seminar!
On behalf of the organizing committee,
Nils Bjugstad email@example.com (please contact me if any need of more information)
- Nils Bjugstad* (NO) - chairman. Faculty of Science and Technology, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Ås
- Claus Hermansen (DK). CEO for Agromek & Danish Agroindustry
- Claus Sørensen (DK). Former president of the EurAgEng, Department of Engineering, Aarhus University
- Alastair James Ward, (DK) Department of Engineering, Aarhus University
- Antti Lajunen, (FI) University of Helsinki, Department of Agricultural Sciences, Helsinki
- Laura Alakukku, (FI) University of Helsinki, Department of Agricultural Sciences, Helsinki
- Sven Bernesson, (SE) Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Energy and Technology, Uppsala
- Sigtryggur V. Herbertsson, (IS) Icelandic Agricultural Advisory Centre
- Vitalijs Osadcuks , (LV) Latvia University of Agriculture, Faculty of Engineering, Jelgava
- Kęstutis Venslauskas, (LT) Vytautas Magnus University, Department of Mechanical, Energy and Biotechnology Engineering
- Oliver Sada*, (EST) Institute of Technology, Estonian University of Life Sciences, Tartu
- Maibritt Kindberg, MCH Agromek
- *) Member of the NJF Technology board
Welcome to Herning, Denmark.