45 ECTS: Mandatory core courses for all students in the Master of Science in Economics
45 ECTS: These additional ECTS are made up of required specialty courses, prescribed electives and general electives that the student must earn
15-20 ECTS* in required specialty courses:
• ECN372 Climate Economics, 10 ECTS (Autumn)
• ECN375 Natural Resource and Environmental Economics - theory and applications, 10 ECTS (Spring)
*ECN376 Natural Resource and Environmental Economics - applications, 5 ECTS (Spring) can be taken instead, if student has ECN275 Natural Resource and Environmental Economics - theory or equivalent from before.
20 ECTS chosen from among the following prescribed electives:
• ECN380 Energy Markets and Regulation, 10 ECTS (Autumn)
• ECN304 Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 10 ECTS (Autumn)
• ECN271 Cost Benefit Project Evaluation and Environmental Valuation, 10 ECTS (Spring)
• BUS311 Environmental Accounting and Management, 5 ECTS (Spring)
5-10 ECTS in general elective courses, chosen from among other 200- or 300-level courses in Economics or Business, or 100-level courses from other institutes.
30 ECTS: Master thesis