45 ECTS: Mandatory core courses for all students in the Master of Science in Economics
45 ECTS: These additional ECTS are made up of required specialty courses, prescribed electives and general electives that the student must earn.
25 ECTS in required specialty courses:
10 ECTS chosen from among the following prescribed electives:
• ECN372 Climate Economics, 10 ECTS (Autumn)
• ECN304 Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 10 ECTS (Autumn)
• EDS355 Climate Change and Development, 10 ECTS (Spring)
• ECN375 Natural Resource and Environmental Economics - theory and applications, 10 ECTS (Spring)
• ECN230 International Economics, 10 ECTS (Autumn)
10 ECTS are to be earned from general elective courses, chosen from among other 200- or 300-level courses in Economics or Business, or 100-level courses from other institutes.
30 ECTS: Master thesis