The summer school will be campus based and offer the following:
- a 3 week program from 4-22 July 2022
- High-quality teaching by internationally renowned lecturers
- 30 hours of academic lectures (10 lectures, 3 hour duration for each)
- Working in an inspiring multicultural group
- Meeting organizations that innovatively combine work, digitalization and sustainability
- Extensive cultural and leisure program
A detailed description of the program can be found here: Summer School Flyer
Nominated students will not have to pay any tuition fees.
To apply, send a short motivation letter: https://wiso.uni-hohenheim.de/application-tuition by 31 March.
If you have any quesitions, send an email to email@example.com.