- It is possible to do traineeships (internships) through Erasmus+ up to 12 months per study level (BA/MA/PHD).
- You have to be admitted to a degree-seeking study program at NMBU when you apply for the traineeship.
- The traineeship must be approved as part of your degree at NMBU.
- You must have completed a minimum of 60 ECTS before you start the traineeship.
- Mimium length of stay in 2 months (60 days)
- Learning Agreement for traineeships must be filled in and signed by the student, the study coordinator and the employer. The agreement secures that the traineeship will be approved as part of the study program at NMBU.
The rates for the Erasmus+ grant:
- 500 EUR per month in Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, UK, Sweden and Austria.
- 450 EUR in the other program countries.