What are we looking for?
We’ve reserved 50 spots for students to attend this year’s Exchange from three universities - BI, UiO and NMBU. We are after students who want to work alongside global leaders to solve some of the wickedest problems we are facing today. Specifically we are seeking students with business, entrepreneurial or life sciences backgrounds.
So what do you get?
- 1 of 50 placements in the formal Exchange programme, 28-29 November
- Free ticket to the pre-exchange kick-off with Rose McGowan on the 27 November
What’s in it for you?
- Solve some of the largest problems happening in the world today (for example: climate change, the movement of migrants and other social inequalities.)
- Work alongside some of the top leaders from leading businesses and organisations from around the world.
- Build up your corporate experience – learn how major organisations evaluate and develop commercial opportunities.
Apply now to attend the Exchange (deadline: 15 October): http://bit.ly/2prb8Jn
For more information about the application, please read this article from last year.
Learn more about the Exchange: https://bit.ly/2O6hOe8