Self-registering for your username and password
- Access the user registration page to create your own username and password. Download user registration guide.
You must register with an email address within NMBU's email domain (nmbu.no).
- After you complete and submit the form, CAS sends you an email message with instructions for completing the registration process.
You need to complete registration within 48 hours.
Access the web version of SciFinder-n
- After self-registering for your username and password,
you may access SciFinder-n at https://scifinder-n.cas.org (old version https://scifinder.cas.org)
- Sign in with your username and password.
You may access SciFinder-n, both on campus and off campus if VPN is used.
- SciFinder-n gives full access to the whole Chemical Abstracts literaturedatabase, CAS Registry file (Chemical substances), CAS React (Chemical reactions) and Medline.
- SciFinder-n identifies articles from journals, patents, conferences, books and dissertations in chemistry, medicine and related subjects, with some links to full text.
- Quick reference guide
- More information