Consultation participants are requested to consider and give their feedback on technical and administrative organization. Three models of academic organization and two models of administrative organization have been sent out for consultation. The consultation document can be found at the bottom of this page.
The following bodies are being sent the consultation memorandum and are hereby invited to comment on the case.
- The 13 departmental councils
- The three faculty councils
- The civil service organisations (the main unions)
- The main safety representative
- The committee for course programmes
- The research committee
- The student council
- The administrative departments of university administration (11 units)
- The centres (SHF and SKP)
Questions to the consultation bodies
The consultation bodies are requested to consider and give their feedback, with grounds, on the following:
On point 3: academic organisation
1. Which of the proposed models is considered to best support NMBU’s strategic goals for research and innovation, education and the dissemination of research.
2. Which of the proposed models best balances the needs of academic specialisation and the multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary approaches.
On point 4: administrative organisation
1. Which of the proposed models is considered to be best suited to the work of achieving the goals of the priority areas of NMBU’s strategy.
2. To what extent are the task areas assigned to each unit appropriate in relation to the operational processes and exercise of roles/technical areas.
Further processing of the case
After the consultation deadline, the procedure will be as follows:
13 - 17 April: The secretariat summarises the feedback and prepares a draft case document.
18 April: Discussion in the management groups
19 - 20 April: Completion of case document
21 April: Submission of case document to the Council
25 April: Central IDF (information, discussion and negotiation) meeting before council meeting
28 April: Meeting of the University Council