Norwegian title of the thesis: Nigeriansk fagbevegelse i den politiske oljeøkonomien
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture:
Discuss the roles and power dynamics between trade unions in the Global South and North.
Time and place for the trial lecture and the public defence:
Trial lecture: 12:15 - 13:10
Public defence: 13:25 - 15:30
Place: Fest salen, Clock building (nr 30 on the map)
NMBU Campus Ås
- Associate Professor Anna Zalik, Faculty of Environmental Studies, York University, Toronto, Canada
- Research Professor Gordon Crawford, Centre for trust, peace, and Social Relations, Coventry University, UK
- Professor Tor A. Benjaminsen, Noragric, NMBU
- Main supervisor: Professor John McNeish, Noragric
- Co-supervisor: Professor David Jordhus-Lier, UiO
- Co-supervisor: Research Professor Morten Bøås, NUPI
The doctoral thesis is available for public review at the NMBU library, campus Ås.
Thesis number 2017:76, ISSN:1894-6402, ISBN 978-82-575-1461-7.