Norwegian title of the thesis:
Feministiske plantesorter: En feministisk teknovitenskapelig studie av kjønnet planteforedling
Prescribed title of trial lecture:
"Decentering the human in feminist Science and Technology Studies: What can we learn from science projects in/of Africa through post-colonial/decolonial thought and African feminist theorizing?"
Time and place of the Trial lecture and Public defence:
Friday September 30th, 2022
12:15 Welcome and Trial lecture
13:15 Presentation of the research and public defence
* Associate Professor, Laura Foster, Indiana University, Faculty of African Studies, Maurer School of Law, USA
* Associate Professor Conny Almekinders, Wageningen University & Research, Department of Social Sciences, The Netherlands
* Associate Professor Esben Leifsen, Noragric, LANDSAM, NMBU
* Main supervisor: Associate Professor Poul Wisborg, Noragric, LANDSAM, NMBU
* Co-supervisor: Associate Professor Katharina Glaab, Noragric, LANDSAM, NMBU
* Co-supervisor: Associate Professor Ola T. Westengen, Noragric, LANDSAM, NMBU
* Co-supervisor: Associate Professor Richard Okoth Odour, Kenyatta University, Kenya
The doctoral thesis will be available for public review. For those who would like to have access to the thesis can contact the library or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Thesis number 2022:32; ISSN 1894-6402; ISBN 978-82-575-1904-9.