Sårbarhet, katastrofer og humanitær bistand: En studie av maktrelasjoner og flomhendelser i Baltistan, Pakistan
Prescribed title of trial lecture:
"Radical responses to climate change adaptation for marginal people in marginal lands."
Time and place of the Trial lecture and Public defence:
Friday 26 November,
10:00 Trial lecture
12:00 Presentation of the research and public defence
Ruth Haug room Tivoli, NMBU campus
Zoom: Meeting ID: 680 7366 5436 - Passcode: 716282
* Professor Margreet Zwarteveen, Delft Institute for Water Education, the Netherlands
* Dr Alex Bolding, Department of Environmental Science, Wageningen University& Research, the Netherlands
* Professor Ruth Haug, Noragric, LANDSAM, NMBU
* Professor Siri Eriksen, Department of Public Health Science
* Associate Professor Ingrid Nyborg, Noragric
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those who would like to have access to the thesis please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thesis number 2021:88; ISSN 1894-6402; ISBN 978-82-575-1713-7.
Please note that the candiate and the opponents will attend online. Everyone on campus is most welcome to join the defence in Festsalen.
Covid-19 related restrictions have been lifted and all are welcome to attend this event in Festsalen, clock building in person (no prior registration is required).
Alternatively, you may attend the trial lecture and public defense via Zoom. Here are the guidelines:
- Test your equipment and internet connection prior to the public defense
- Keep your audio and video off at all times
- If anyone wishes to oppose the candidate Ex Auditorio, please send us a direct message in the Zoom chat BEFORE the 1st opponent finishes his or her opposition.
- Should you have any questions or experience any technical issues, please send us direct message in the Zoom chat.