English title of thesis
"Insect larvae meal as a feed ingredient for Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar): Effects on intestinal function, health, and microbiota."
Norwegian title of thesis
"Mel av insektlarver som ingrediens i fôr til Atlantisk laks (Salmo salar): Effekter på tarmens funksjon, helse og mikrobiota."
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture
“What are the challenges and benefits of including non-marine ingredients in salmonid diets for the microbiome, host and planet Earth?”
Date: 29 October 2021 (Oslo time)
- 1130hrs: Trial lecture
- 1215hrs: Break
- 1245hrs: Public defense
- Festsalen (U215, Urbygningen)
- Zoom: https://nmbu.zoom.us/j/66518995554?pwd=a29NTTdlRE44d2U4MEQvL2R3eWlDZz09
Covid-19 related restrictions have been lifted and all are welcome to attend this event in Festsalen (U215) in person (no prior registration is required).
Alternatively, you may attend the trial lecture and public defense via Zoom. Here are the guidelines:
- Test your equipment and internet connection prior to the public defense
- Keep your audio and video off at all times
- If anyone wishes to oppose the candidate Ex Auditorio, please send us a direct message in the Zoom chat BEFORE the 1st opponent finishes his or her opposition.
- Should you have any questions or experience any technical issues, please send us direct message in the Zoom chat.
First Opponent: Dr. Martin Stephen Llewellyn, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
Second Opponent: Professor Mette Sørensen, Nord University, Norway
Committee Coordinator: Associate Professor Ann-Katrin Llarena, NMBU, Norway
Main supervisor: Professor Åshild Krogdahl, NMBU, Norway
Co-supervisor: Associate Professor Trond M. Kortner, NMBU, Norway
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those who would like to have access to the thesis please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of PhD candidate: Yanxian Li; Thesis number 2021:75; ISSN 1894-6402; ISBN 978-82-575-1851-6.