English title of thesis
"Genetic variation in Norwegian cervids – relevance to the occurrence of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD)."
Norwegian title of thesis
"Genetisk variasjon hos norske hjortedyr – relevans for forekomst av skrantesyke."
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture
“Transmissible spongiform encephalopathies in different species – aspects related to epidemiology, detection and control.”
Date: 22 October 2021 (Oslo time)
- 1200hrs: Trial lecture
- 1245hrs: Break
- 1315hrs: Public defense
- Festsalen (U215, Urbygningen)
- Zoom: https://nmbu.zoom.us/j/68863245162?pwd=eDNyUWhFVW5aSU5rOGZ4M2ExbUlOUT09
Covid-19 related restrictions have been lifted and all are welcome to attend this event in Auditorium Hippocampus in person (no prior registration is required).
Alternatively, you may attend the trial lecture and public defense via Zoom. Here are the guidelines:
- Test your equipment and internet connection prior to the public defense
- Keep your audio and video off at all times
- If anyone wishes to oppose the candidate Ex Auditorio, please send us a direct message in the Zoom chat BEFORE the 1st opponent finishes his or her opposition.
- Should you have any questions or experience any technical issues, please send us direct message in the Zoom chat.
First Opponent: Dr. Maria Nöremark, National Veterinary Institute, Sweden
Second Opponent: Dr. Antti Oksanen, Finnish Food Authority, Finland
Committee Coordinator: Associate Professor Cecilie Ersdal, NMBU, Norway
Main supervisor: Professor Knut Håkon Røed, NMBU, Norway
Co-supervisor: Professor Michael A. Tranulis, NMBU, Norway
Co-supervisor: Dr. Jørn Våge, Norwegian Veterinary Institute, Norway
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those who would like to have access to the thesis please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of PhD candidate: Mariella Evelyn Güere Calderón; Thesis number 2021:51; ISSN 1894-6402; ISBN 978-82-575-1822-6.