English title of thesis
"Development, optimization and field testing of a filtration method for detection of salmonid alphavirus in seawater"
Norwegian title of thesis
"Utvikling, optimering og felttesting av en filtreringsmetode for påvisning av salmonid alphavirus i sjøvann."
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture
“Recent advances in controlling finfish diseases.”
Date: 17 September 2021 (Oslo time)
- 1000hrs: Trial lecture
- 1045hrs: Break
- 1115hrs: Public defense
- Auditorium Hippocampus (upon successful registration and confirmation)
- Zoom: https://nmbu.zoom.us/j/67535214928?pwd=OEVjenB5dThQdUFOdlltdnZhcEJDZz09
Due to restrictions related to the Covid-19 pandemic, a limited number of people are allowed in the physical venue of the public defense. If you wish to attend the event in person, please complete this form https://nettskjema.no/a/214458 by September 12th. Those who have secured a spot will receive an email confirmation from us on September 13th.
Alternatively, you may attend the trial lecture and public defense via Zoom. Here are the guidelines:
- Test your equipment and internet connection prior to the public defense
- Keep your audio and video off at all times
- If anyone wishes to oppose the candidate Ex Auditorio, please send us a direct message in the Zoom chat BEFORE the 1st opponent finishes his or her opposition.
- Should you have any questions or experience any technical issues, please send us direct message in the Zoom chat.
First Opponent: Dr. Kevin William Christison, Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, South Africa
Second Opponent: Dr. Richard Paley, Centre for Environment Fisheries and Aquaculture Science, United Kingdom
Committee Coordinator: Associate Professor Aase Beathe Mikalsen, NMBU, Norway
Main supervisor: Dr. Simon Weli, Norwegian Veterinary Institute, Norway
Co-supervisor: Dr. Atle Lillehaug, Norwegian Veterinary Institute, Norway
Co-supervisor: Dr. Lars Qviller, Norwegian Veterinary Institute, Norway
Co-supervisor: Associate Professor Mette Myrmel, NMBU, Norway
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those who would like to have access to the thesis please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of PhD candidate: Lisa-Victoria Bernhardt; Thesis number 2021:38, ISSN 1894-6402, ISBN 978-82-575-1808-0