Please note that the trial lecture and public defence are not on the same day.Norwegian title of the thesis:
Til forsvar for territoriet: Strid rundt miljøpolitikk ved El Quimbo vannkraftverk i Huila, ColombiaPrescribed title of trial lecture:
"What are characteristics of political ecology case studies? How can they be used to advance empirical and theoretical insights? "
Demonstrate with examples from own case study in Colombia.
Monday 14 June 2021, 14:00 (Oslo time)14:00 Welcome and trial lecture
Place: Zoom / festsalen*Time and place of the public defence
Date: 15 June 2021
14:00 - 14:30 Welcome and presentation of the research by the candidate
14:40 - Ca 16:20 public defence
Closing of the event
Ca 16:50 - presentation of the evaluation by the committee and reception.Evaluation Committee:
- Assistant Professor María Cecilia Roa Garcia, University of the Andes, Colombia
- Professor Susan Paulson, University of Florida, USA
- Prof Tor A Benjaminsen, Noragric, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU.
- Main supervisor: Associate Professor Esben Leifsen, Noragric, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU
- Co-supervisor: Professor John Andrew McNeish, Noragric, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those wishing to access a copy please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All are welcome to attend.
* Registration is required if you wish follow the defence in festsalen. Send a mail called "Defence Cornelia Helmcke" with your name, address and phone number to email@example.com before June 10th. Places are limited.
Meeting ID: 690 6335 5734