Norwegian title of thesis
"Har blandinger av persistente organiske miljøgifter og perfluorerte stoffer enkeltvis en negativ effekt på nerve- og immuncellefunksjon in vitro?"
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture
“Human induced pluripotent stem cell models and how to use them in chemical risk assessment”
Time and place for the trial lecture and the public defense:
29 April 2021
- 1130hrs: Trial lecture
- 1215hrs: Break
- 1245hrs: Public defense
- First opponent: Professor Anne Marie Vinggaard, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Second opponent: Dr. Espen Mariussen, Norwegian Institute for Air Research, Norway
- Committee coordinator: Professor Arild Espenes, NMBU, Norway
- Main supervisor: Professor Erik Ropstad, NMBU, Norway
- Co-supervisor: Professor Magnar Bjørås, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
- Co-supervisor: Professor Charles McLean Press, NMBU, Norway
- Co-supervisor: Professor Mona Aleksandersen, NMBU, Norway
- Co-supervisor: Dr. Steven Verhaegen, NMBU, Norway
Digital public defense
Due to restrictions related to the Covid-19 pandemic, a maximum of 5 people are allowed in the physical venue of the public defense. The general audience is therefore encouraged to attend the trial lecture and/or public defense via Zoom.
Guidelines for attending the defense via Zoom
- Do not use your camera.
- If anyone wishes to oppose Ex Auditorio, please ask your question in the chat before the 1st opponent ends his or her opposition.
- Testing of your own equipment is advised before attending.
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those who would like to have access to the thesis please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thesis number 2021:9; ISSN 1894-6402; ISBN 978-82-575-1785-4