Norwegian title of the thesis
"Forbrukerfleksibilitet i kraftmarkeder."
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture
"Long term electricity demand in the Nordic power market: Structural changes and price mechanisms."
Time and place for the trial lecture and the public defence
Thursday 21, January 2021, at 12.15
This public defense will be held partly in digital form since physical presence is hindered as a result of the Corona situation. The disputation can be attended by using the following link in Zoom: https://nmbu.zoom.us/j/66116276185
All are welcome to attend the digital meeting, but please read the guidelines below before you open the link. This is to make sure that the disputation can be held without too much interruptions and noise.
First opponent: Dr. Anna Krook-Riekkola, Luleå University of Technology
Second opponent: Dr. Lisa Göransson, Chalmers University of Technology
Committee coordinator: Professor Erik Trømborg (MINA, NMBU)
Main supervisor: Professor Torjus Folsland Bolkesjø
Co-supervisor: Associate Professor Thomas Martinsen
Guidelines for attending
- Do not use camera.
- Mute your microphone.
- In Zoom you will first be placed in the waiting room. Please introduce yourself with your name, rather than with your IP address or computer name.
- If anyone has a question and wants to oppose ‘ex auditorio’, please write in the chat window of Zoom (1) “XY (your name) has a question" and (2) the question in brief. The chair of the defence will evaluate whether your question is opportune, and you will be given the word after the two opponents have concluded.
- When you are being given the word, you switch on your microphone and camera. Ensure briefly whether you are being heard.
- We advise you to test your own equipment before attending.
- The chat is not be used for general discussions.
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those of you who want access to the thesis in pdf-form, please send an email to Ole Wiggo Røstad – email@example.com