Norwegian title of thesis:
Regulering av celleform hos Streptococcus pneumoniae: EloR/KhpA, en ny reguleringsvei for celle-elongering
Time and place for the public defence:
Tuesday 23rd June 2020, at 12:15.
The defence can be attended by using the following link in Zoom: https://nmbu.zoom.us/j/67783172956
The public defence will be held digital since physical presence is hindered as a result of the Corona situation.
All are welcome, but please read guidelines below before you attend. This to make sure that the disputation can be held without too much interruptions and noise.
First opponent: Professor Christophe Grangeasse, University of Lyon, France
Second opponent: Professor Dirk-Jan Scheffers, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
Committee coordinator: Professor Åsa Helena Frostegård, KBM
Main supervisor: Dr Daniel Straume, NMBU
Co-supervisor: Professor Leiv Sigve Håvarstein, NMBU
Guidelines for attending:
- In Zoom you will first be placed in the waiting room. Please introduce yourself with your name, rather than with your IP address or computer name
- Do not use camera
- Put your microphone on mute
- If anyone has a question/comment, please use the chat function in Zoom, and the hosts of the meeting will answer you.
- The defence will be open to the public and the audience can ask ex auditorio questions when invited to do so.
- We advise you to test your own equipment before attending.
The doctoral thesis is available for public review.
For those of you who wants access to the thesis in pdf-form, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thesis number 2020:36, ISSN 1894-6402, ISBN 978-82-575-1700-7