Norwegian title of thesis:
Kjønnsbaserte perspektiver på, og responsstrategier til, stressfaktorer i pastoralt levesett: en studie fra Borana, sørlige Etiopia.
Prescribed title of trial lecture:
Discuss theoretical perspectives that could be useful for analysing gender relations and women's bargaining within and beyond pastoral and agro-pastoral households; give examples of where these have been applied in Ethiopia or other developing countries.
Time and place for the trial lecture and public defence:
Wednesday 29 May at 12:15, Festsalen, Clock Building (U215), Ole Sverres plass 1, NMBU Ås.
- Edward Lahiff, University College Cork, Ireland
- Associate Professor Thera Mjaaland, University of Bergen
- Associate Professor Emeritus Trygve Berg, Noragric, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU.
- Professor Darley Kjosavik, Noragric, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU
- Professor Gufu Oba, Noragric, Faculty of Landscape and Society
The doctoral thesis will be available for public review at the NMBU library. The thesis number is 2019:34, ISSN 1894-6402, ISBN 978-82-575-1593-5