- Wie, S. & Ihlebæk, C. (2020). Work-related psychosocial risk factors and musculoskeletal complaints in Norwegian aircrew. Submitted to Occupational Medicine.
- Arka, T., Ellingsen-Dalskau, L.H., & Ihlebæk, C. (2020). Volunteer retention in social work – the role of an autonomy supporting work environment. Submitted to VOLUNTAS: International Journal of Volunteering and Nonprofit Organizations.
- Ihlebæk, C. & Rustad, M.H. (2020). Psychosocial job strain and musculoskeletal pain in cabin crew – does gender matter? Submitted to The International Journal of Aerospace Psychology.
- Kjørsvik S.S. og Hyllestad, S. (2020). Kartlegging av praksis ved bruk av kokeråd for drikkevann blant kommuner i Norge i 2018. Vann 2, 113-123.
- Aamodt, G., Renolen, R., Omsland, T.K., Meyer, H.E., Rabanal, K.S., Søgaard, A.J. (2020).
Ethnic differences in risk of hip fracture in Norway: a NOREPOS study. Osteoporosis International, 1-6.
- Hovden, L., Paasche, T., Nyanza, E., Bastien, S. (2020). Water scarcity and water quality: Identifying potential unintended harms and mitigation strategies in the implementation of the Biosand Filter in rural Tanzania. Qualitative Health Research. DOI: 10.1177/1049732320918860
- Garshol, B.F., Aamodt, G., Madsen, C., Vatn, M.H., Bengtson, M.B. (2019). The effect of nitrogen dioxide on low birth weight in women with inflammatory bowel disease: a Norwegian pregnancy cohort study (MoBa). Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, 55(3): 272-278.
- Raanaas, R.K., Aase, S.Ø. & Huot, S. (2018). Finding meaningful occupation in refugees’ resettlement: A study of amateur choir singing in Norway. Journal of Occupational Science, 26: 65-76.
- Myklebust-Hansen, T., Aamodt, G., Haugen, M., Brantsæter, A.L., Vatn, M.H., Bengtson, M.-B. (2018). Dietary Patterns in women with Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Risk of Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes: Results from the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study (MoBa). Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, 24(1): 12-24.
Backe, Ingeborg Flåten; Patil, Grete Grindal; Nes, Ragnhild Bang; Clench-Aas, Jocelyne. (2018) The relationship between physical functional limitations, and psychological distress: Considering a possible mediating role of pain, social support and sense of mastery. SSM - Population Health 2018 ;Volum 4. s. 153-163 FHI UiO NMBU
Martens, Nina E.; Nordh, Helena; Gonzalez, Marianne Thorsen. (2018) Visiting the allotment garden - a complete experience. Journal of Housing for the Elderly 2018 ;V olum 32.(2) s. 121-134 USN NMBU
Lieblein, V., Warne, M., Huot, S., Laliberte Rudman, D. & Raanaas, R.K. (2018) A photovoice study of school belongingness among high school students in Norway. International Journal of Circumpolar Health, 77(1) http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/22423982.2017.1421369
Wilhelmsen, C.K., Skalleberg, K., Raanaas, R.K., Tveite, H. & Aamodt, G. (2017) Association between green area in school neighborhoods and overweight and obesity among Norwegian adolescents. Preventive medicine reports, 7, 99-105. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5460739/
Hasseleid, S.N., Clench Aas, J., Raanaas, R.K. & Lundqvist, C. (2017). The association between adolescent and parental use of non-prescription analgesics against headache and somatic pain – a cross-sectional study. Scandinavian Journal of Pain, 16, 114-121. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28850386
Breistøl, S., Clench-Aas, J., Van Roy, B., Raanaas, R.K. (2017) Association Between Participating in Noncompetitive or Competitive Sports and Mental Health among Adolescents – a Norwegian Population-based Cross-sectional Study. Scandinavian Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology.
- Nordbø, E.C.A., Aamodt, G., Ihlebæk, C.M. (2017). Subjective Health Complaints in Individuals with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis: Association with the Severity of the Skin Condition and Illness Perceptions - A Cross-Sectional Study. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 24(3): 438-446
Nordnes, E.T, Melbye, E., Pedersen, I., Bjelland, M. 2016. Hva betyr kjønn, foreldres utdanningsnivå og foreldrepraksis for ungdommers inntak av ulike typer drikke? Norsk Tidsskrift for Ernæring (4), 6-12.
- Omholt ML, Tveito TH, Ihlebæk C. (2016). Subjective health complaints, work-related stress and self-efficacy in Norwegian aircrew. In press Occupational Medicine.
- Ruud, M.P., Raanaas, R.K & Bjelland, M. (2016). Caregivers’ perception of factors associated with a healthy diet among people with intellectual disability living in community residences: A concept mapping method. Research in Developmental Disabilities. Les mer om prosjektet her
- Rasalingam, A., Clench-Aas, J. & Raanaas, R.K (2016). Peer victimization and related mental health problems in early adolescence: the mediating role of parental and peer support. The Journal of Early Adolescence. Online first.
- Bennetter, K.E., Clench-Aas, J. & Raanaas, R.K (2016). Sense of mastery as mediator buffering psychological distress among people with diabetes. Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications. Les mer om prosjektet her
- Bjørnstad, S., Patil, G. & Raanaas, R.K. (2016). Nature contact and organizational support during office working hours: Benefits relating to stress reduction, subjective health complaints, and sick leave. WORK, 53, 9-20. Les mer om prosjektet her
- T Urhonen, A Lie, G Aamodt. (2016). Associations between long commutes and subjective health complaints among railway workers in Norway Preventive Medicine Reports (4) 490-495.
- Halvorsen, M. M., Clench-Aas, J., Patil, G., & Lundqvist, C. (2016). Changes Over Time of Prescription and Nonprescription Analgesics for Headache With or Without Other Somatic Pain: Effects of Prescription Regulatory Changes. The Journal of Pain.17(7): 787-795.
- Hartberg, S., Clench-Aas, J., Raanaas, R.K. & Lundqvist, C. (2015). Coping strategies among adolescents with chronic headache and mental health problems: a cross- sectional population- based study. SpringerPlus. Les mer om prosjektet her
- Bebanic, V., Clench-Aas, J., Raanaas, R.K. & Bang Nes, R. (2015). The relationship between violence and psychological distress among men and women: Do sense of mastery and social support matter? Journal of interpersonal violence. Les mer om prosjektet her
- Stenersen, A.O., Rudman, D.L. & Raanaas, R.K. (2015). Shaping occupational possibilities for Norwegian immigrant children. A critical discourse analysis. Journal of occupational science.
- Leirbakk, M.J, Clench-Aas, J. & Raanaas, R.K (2015). ADHD with co-occurring depression/anxiety in children: the relationship with somatic complaints and parental socio-economic position. Journal of Psychological Abnormalities in Children. Les mer om prosjektet her
- Sygna K, Aasvang GM, Aamodt G, Oftedal B, Krog NH., Road traffic noise, sleep and mental health. Environ Res. 2014 May;131:17-24
- Karlsen, B.S., Clench-Aas, J., Van Roy, B. & Raanaas, R.K. (2014). Relationships between social anxiety and mental health problems in early adolescents from different socioeconomic groups; Results from a cross sectional health survey in Norway. Journal of Psychological Abnormalities in Children, 3(3). Les mer om prosjektet her
- Bruland, H., Clench-Aas, J., Myklestad, I & Raanaas, R.K. (2014). Tidlig seksuell debut og psykiske vansker blant norske ungdommer. Socialmedicinsk tidsskrift, 2, 186-196. Les mer om prosjektet her
- Marum, G.F., Clench-Aas, J., Bang Nes, R. & Raanaas, R.K. (2014). The relationship between negative life events, psychological distress and life satisfaction in a population-based study from Norway. Quality of Life Research. 23, 601-611. Les mer om prosjektet her
- Indregard AM, Ihlebæk C, Eriksen HR. 2013. Modern health worries, subjective health complaints, health care utilization, and sick leave in the Norwegian working population. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 20(3):371-7.
- Borgen I, Aamodt G, Harsem N, Haugen M, Meltzer HM, Brantsæter AL. (2012). Maternal sugar consumption and risk of preeclampsia in nulliparous Norwegian women. Eur J Clin Nutr. 66(8):920.
- Rabanal KS, Lindman AS, Selmer RM, Aamodt G. (2012). Ethnic differences in risk factors and total risk of cardiovascular disease based on the Norwegian CONOR study. Eur J Prev Cardiol. 20(6);20(6):1013-21.
- Heyerdahl N, Aamodt G, Nordhagen R, Hovengen R. (2012). Overweight children--how important is the urban/rural factor? Tidsskriftet Nor Laegeforen. 15;132(9).1080-3.