Mandate for the Committee:
- The committee shall consist of 5 members elected by the Student Board. In the fall of 2021, the leader will be the Student Board leader, Ina Maria Finnerud.
- The term of office of the committee is one (1) year.
- The Committee is primarily responsible for developing and initiating sustainability policies and sustainability input for decision-making organs
- The committee acts as advisors in the field of sustainability, and can be consulted if one wants to assess sustainability perspective in matters.
- The committee sets its own meeting schedule and reports to the Student Board.
- At the end of the term, the committee will provide input on tasks that they consider relevant to work on.
- A main responsibility this fall will be to further develop NMBUs Environmental Actionplan
Questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to application form: