- increase North European regional synergy within agriculture and food research(*)
- establish better contact between the agriculture and food research(*) communities in the Nordic countries
- strengthen North European agriculture and food research(*) and networking
(*) Including animal health and welfare and reindeer husbandry.
- Network grants are for maximum 2 years.
- The total budget of the call is at least NOK 1 000 000.
- The maximum applied amount per one network should be approx. NOK 250 000.
- A self-financing component of minimum 50% of the total budget of the network is required.
NOVA encourages scientists from NOVA member institutions to apply for funding from NKJ together. NOVA supports PhD courses, but does not support networks. Funding from NOVA for a PhD course could be combined with funding from NKJ. If funding for a PhD course is applied for from NKJ, the application should be in line with the call text and the NKJ strategy and must argue how the PhD course would meet the requiremets of the call.
Application deadline for NKJ call: Tuesday 15 September at 12:00 CET
Application deadline for NOVA PhD courses: 2 October
For more information on the calls, please see: