Information for students
The following information was sent by email to all students, 3. december 2021:
The government is introducing new regional measures that include Ås municipality, with effect from today, December 3.
For Oslo and municipalities around Oslo, the following regional measures now apply:
- Mandatory use of face masks where it is not possible to keep at least one meter away from others.
- Number restrictions for private events indoors for up to 100 people in a public place or in rented / borrowed premises.
It is also recommended to wear a face mask where there are a lot of people and it is difficult to keep your distance. Reduce the number of close contacts and avoid handshakes.
The measures initially last for 14 days.
The exam is mainly carried out according to the plans that have been made. There is a meter distance between the desks in the exam rooms, so it is considered prudent to carry out as planned.
There may be changes where the exam changes from physical to digital. This will be notified in Canvas.
We implement extra measures in the examination rooms, to minimize the risk of infection. Referring to yesterdays newsletter.
I wish you all good luck on the exams!
Lars Atle Holm
The following information was sent by email to all students 2. December 2021:
The exam is mainly carried out according to the plans that have been made, but there may be some changes, where the exam is changed from campus to home. These will be notified in Canvas. If the infection situation demands it, new changes may occur at a short notice.
We implement extra measures in the examination rooms, to minimize the risk of infection.
- All rooms are used with half capacity (as usual during the exam). This means that there is a good enough distance between the students.
- The exam guards use face masks where a meter distance can not be maintained.
- Hand alcohol is displayed in all examination rooms, and there are racks with hand alcohol in strategic places in all buildings.
- All desks and chairs are cleaned every morning, and between each exam session.
If you are ill, you must not take the exam. Have a low threshold for being at home. It is at the beginning of the disease that the infection is highest, according to the municipal doctor in Ås. Arrangements will be made to conduct a postponed exam during January, for those who cannot attend the exam on campus, e.g. because of. infection, quarantine or isolation. We will get back to on how this exam will be conducted, and we vary for different subjects and different numbers absent.
We also point out that self-declaration can be used when applying for valid absence from a test / exam.”
If there is one thing we have learned from the pandemic, it is good hygiene. Continue to wash your hands often. Stay home if you are sick, so you avoid infecting others.
I wish you all a nice December!
Lars Atle Holm