What do you need to know?
SoDoC is organizing an amazing dinner party, with jamaican grill food, lovely vegetarian options, mouthwatering desserts and ruby-red wine.
Dress up, put on your dancing shoes and join us!
What do you need to do?
1) Send an email to email@example.com with your status (PhD or Postdoc), food allergies/restrictions and drink preferences (beer, wine or non-alcoholic)
2) Transfer 200 NOK if you're a regular PhD or Postdoc, or a 100 NOK if you are a Quota/Norhead student to Sodoc's account 11004495537, indicating that it is for this event.
Registration deadline - 24th of November!!! (Since we need to inform the caterers in advance). You need to both send the email and transfer the money in order to register :)
What does your ticket buy you?
- A welcome drink and a couple of glasses of wine/beer throughout the dinner (own drinks are welcome and encouraged)
- An amazing and very international dinner menu (No Norwegian Christmams food! :))
- A fun party with your fellow PhDs and Postdocs at a nice and central location in Oslo
- An opportunity to show the middle finger to those winter blues that keep trying to get you
Why does Sodoc keep asking for your money?
1) We need to make sure that you show up :)
2) This particular event we are able to organize because we have been pretty good at handling our budget the last couple of years. In essence, it was not planned in the budget, but we have some money saved up and decided to throw a party. However, we cannot cover the full cost, since it's quite an expencive thing, so we need people to pitch in a little bit. The tickets will cover around 25% of the total cost.
More information about location, transport, music, entertainment and such coming soon, but in the meantime, don't hesistate to sign up, slots, as usual, are limited :)
facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/176483236258611/