For time reasons, our current SiN and NOVA representative would like to resign from one of the positions. If you are interested or if you would like to have more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Both positions offer a great opportunity for shaping the academic environment for PhD students in Norway and extending your professional network as well as making new friends. Plus it'll look good on your CV :)
More information about the positions below.
SiN-representative from FODOS
SiN is the association of doctoral students in Norway.
1) SiN Member
- Attend SiN meetings
- Be prepared for every SiN meeting
- Be the contact person between SiN and the students at the home university
- Bring student views to SiN and the Board
- The local SiN member is expected to help with arrangements when meeting is arranged in his/her home town.
2) SiN Vice President
Since our current SiN representative was elected vice president, the new FODOS representative will continue the responsibility.
Responsible for contact with the local organisations. Main responsible when the president is not available.
Keeping in contact with the local organisations at the different universities/ university colleges.
Keep the contact list updated
Gather information from the local organisations
Help local orgs. when applicable
Report back to FODOS for important issues
SiN provides compensation depending on the annual budget.
NOVA Student Board (NSB)-representative from FODOS
1) NSB Member
- Attend NSB meetings
- Be prepared for every NSB meeting
- Keep in contact with the local NOVA team and report back to NSB
- Be the contact person between NOVA and the students at the home university
- Bring student views to NSB and the Board
- The local NSB member is expected to help with arrangements when meeting is arranged in his/her home town. The meeting arrangements and budget are to be approved by the central NOVA coordinator
2) NOVA Board representatives
- Keeping in contact on a regular basis with the NOVA Board and reporting back to NSB