Management Committee Members from 32 participating countries attended the COST Meetings during the four years of the COST Action and made important decisions on the future of the Action.
The 3rd COST MEETING was hold on-line via Zoom, September 23, 2020. 35 amongst MC members and Substitutes participated in the meeting. The items of the agenda were:
Presentation by the Action Chair, Ilaria Mariotti on the following topics
- Presentation of the results achieved in the I grant period (till end of April 2020):
- Presentation of the approved budget for the II Grant period (May 2020-aprile2021).
- Update of the WG groups and new deliverables to develop till end of April 2021.
- Activities related to WG4 – communication and dissemination
- Strengths and weaknesses of the CA18214
Presentation by Mina Di Marino, Communication Manager
The 2nd COST MEETING was hold in Milan, from 12 to 14 February, 2020. The research partners were involved in the 3 days activities at the Politecnico di Milano and around the City of Milan. The 4 working groups discussed about the outcomes of the first four months of the research. Then, the Management Committee Members attended the 2nd COST Meeting and made important decisions on the future of the Action.
The FIRST COST Meeting was hold in Brussels on October 1, 2019. This date marked the start of the Action. During the day we had the opportunity to learn about COST and to discuss with the other MC members. The MC members were asked to actively engage and contribute to the 1st COST Meeting in Brussels.
What do you want to achieve in this COST Action and what can we use to achieve it? In this part of the meeting, the MC members were asked to have in mind the objectives of the COST and the activities of networking that the COST Action aims to prmote (e.g. Short Term Scientific Missions and Training Schools).
- How you are going to manage the COST Action? In this part of the meeting, the MC members were introduced to the Tasks (e.g. working groups 1, 2, 3 and 4) and Decisions and several topics of the Action management.
- Who will take care of what? In this part of the meeting, the MC members elected the leadership positions.