Management Committee Members from 32 participating countries attended the COST Meetings during the four years of the COST Action and made important decisions on the future of the Action.
The 4th COST MEETING was hold on-line via Zoom, February 10, 2020. 42 amongst MC members and Substitutes participated in the meeting. The items of the agenda were.
9.00 Welcome by Pavel Bednář
9.05-9.20 Ralph Stübner – Cost Officer
9.20-9.30 Budget 2020-2021 (update) by Ilaria Mariotti
9.30-9.45 STSM- Update about current STSM by Eva Belvončíková
New Call for STSMs in 2021: 1 + 4 new STSM to be VOTED
9.45-9.55 ITC grants: 3 (1,500 euro each) by Jacek Gądecki
9.55-10.15 Communication and dissemination by Mina Di Marino
10.15-10.35 WG1-Coordination by Grzegorz Micek, VOTE for the Leading group
10.35-10.55 WG2-Coordination by Mina Akhavan, VOTE for the Leading group
11.05-11.20 WG3 -Coordination by Mariachiara Barzotto, VOTE for the Leading group
11.05-11.20 WG4 – Presentation and VOTE for the Leading group
11.20-11.35 Horizontal activities by Petr Dubovský
11.35-11.55 Summer school 2021 by Chiara Tagliaro and Ilaria Mariotti
11.55-12.10 Pod-cast, Bastian Lange and Petr Dubovský, VOTE
12.10-12.25 ITN PhD positions – Marketplace by Ilaria Mariotti
12.25-13.00 Time for discussion
The 3rd COST MEETING was hold on-line via Zoom, September 23, 2020. 35 amongst MC members and Substitutes participated in the meeting. The items of the agenda were:
Presentation by the Action Chair, Ilaria Mariotti on the following topics
- Presentation of the results achieved in the I grant period (till end of April 2020):
- Presentation of the approved budget for the II Grant period (May 2020-aprile2021).
- Update of the WG groups and new deliverables to develop till end of April 2021.
- Activities related to WG4 – communication and dissemination
- Strengths and weaknesses of the CA18214
Presentation by Mina Di Marino, Communication Manager
The 2nd COST MEETING was hold in Milan, from 12 to 14 February, 2020. The research partners were involved in the 3 days activities at the Politecnico di Milano and around the City of Milan. The 4 working groups discussed about the outcomes of the first four months of the research. Then, the Management Committee Members attended the 2nd COST Meeting and made important decisions on the future of the Action.
The 1st COST Meeting was hold in Brussels on October 1, 2019. This date marked the start of the Action. During the day we had the opportunity to learn about COST and to discuss with the other MC members. The MC members were asked to actively engage and contribute to the 1st COST Meeting in Brussels.
What do you want to achieve in this COST Action and what can we use to achieve it? In this part of the meeting, the MC members were asked to have in mind the objectives of the COST and the activities of networking that the COST Action aims to prmote (e.g. Short Term Scientific Missions and Training Schools).
- How you are going to manage the COST Action? In this part of the meeting, the MC members were introduced to the Tasks (e.g. working groups 1, 2, 3 and 4) and Decisions and several topics of the Action management.
- Who will take care of what? In this part of the meeting, the MC members elected the leadership positions.