Many thanks to the COST Members - CA18214 (MC members, Substitutes and WG members) who have attended today the 3rd COST meeting. Here some pictures of our meeting. We discussed about several activities which we have already developed, the ongoing work and new tasks. Hope to see you very soon.
Prof ilaria mariotti has sent you the following message using e-COST:
Dear MC members and Substitutes,
tomorrow, September 23rd, the III MC meeting will take place on line from 1 to 5 p.m.
You will find the ZOOM link below.
I HOPE MOST OF YOU WILL ATTEND THE MEETING because we have to decide several issues to proceed with our Action.
Schedule of the meeting:
Welcome to all, including the new countries participating to the CA18214.
Presentation of the results achieved in the I grant period (till end of April 2020)
• Presentation of the approved budget for the II Grant period (May 2020-aprile2021);
• calls for the grants (STSM, ITC conference grant, Training schools) and responsibilities. Finding the new STSM Coordinator;
• discussion about the organisation of the IV MC meeting (and Core Group Meeting, Working Group Meeting, Workshop) that will take place in Utrecht (24-26 March, 2021), the Netherlands;
• update of the WG groups and new deliverables to develop till end of April 2021. The WG leaders will launch a doodle to fix WG meetings in the next weeks;
• Activities related to WG4 – communication and dissemination
Strengths and weaknesses of the CA18214
Join Zoom Meeting