Follow us at https://www.facebook.com/COSTActionCA18214NeW.Sp. The recording of the webinar is now available at https://www.facebook.com/COSTActionCA18214NeW.Sp/videos/222852478870586
In the Italian debate, the new concept of smart working has been rapidly acknolwedged due to COVID-19. Smart working means that people are able to organize time, space and ways of working very indipendently. This implies that we can work from inspiring and meaningful places for professionals. Where are these places located? Smart Working and Coworking (at the neighborhood level) are currently responding to the rise of the so-called smart workers.
Our COST member Cecilia Manzo will moderate the discussion with four Italian stakeholders:
- Davide Agazzi (Project Manager Brindisi Smart Lab), responsible for the Smart Working at Palazzo Guerrieri;
- Davide Dal Maso (Avanzi Barra), responsible for the project 'Coworking di Quartiere' (Neighborhood coworking);
- Elena Militello, responsible for the project South Working - Lavorare al Sud
- Luca Bianchi, Director of SVIMEZ (http://lnx.svimez.info/svimez/) Association for the development of the industries in Southern Italy (Associazione per lo sviluppo dell'industria nel Mezzogiorno).
- Davide Agazzi (Project Manager Brindisi Smart Lab) con il progetto del Smart Working a Palazzo Guerrieri
- Davide Dal Maso (Avanzi Barra) con il progetto Coworking di Quartiere
- Elena Militello con il progetto South Working - Lavorare al Sud
- Luca Bianchi, Direttore SVIMEZ