- Registration deadline early bird: 29 March 2019
- Final deadline: 15 April 2019 (2 May 2019 - it´s still possible to register.)
Registration fee for the 9th Nordic Planning Research Symposium at Ås and Oscarsborg
|Regular participants||Until 29 March (early bird)||NOK 3 500|
|From 30 March||NOK 4 000|
|PhD students||Until 29 March (early bird)||NOK 2 850|
|From 30 March||NOK 3 500|
The conference fee includes:
- the official conference programme
- lunches, coffee breaks and conference dinners
- ferry tickets return Drøbak-Oscarsborg (to Oscarsbort 21 August and return to Drøbak 23 August)
- bus transport from Oslo Central Station to NMBU and Drøbak 21 August and bus transport to Oslo Central Station on 23 August, immediately after the conference.
- the costs of the PhD workshop, from 19-21 August, including basic accomodation, for those participating
Accommodation is not included in the conference fee.
To make a reservation at Oscarsborg Hotel and Resort, please contact email@example.com and use the reservation code: 25454 within 30 May 2019.
We have pre-reserved rooms at the Oscarsborg Hotel and the prices are as follows:
- Single room: NOK 1500/ person per night, breakfast included
- Double room: NOK 1200/person per night, breakfast included