Where and when?
At the Sørhellinga Library. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 10.00- 14.00.
The Main Library in the Tower Building and Adamstuen are relocated in the new Veterinary Building, but closed until further notice.
Who can use this service?
NMBU staff and students can pick- up ordered books.
How to order?
- Use the library system Oria or send us an email email@example.com.
- Please keep in mind that the books at the Veterinary Building cannot be reserved.
- The Sørhellinga building is closed so please call +47 67230402 or knock on the door when you arrive.
- If you are not able to collect the book, we will appreciate if you give us a call or send us an e-mail.
- Remember to keep your distance to others and wear a facemask.
If you have any symptoms of respiratory infections or are in quarantine, please send someone else to collect the material for you. If so, contact the library in advance.
The staff at the library will handle books and other material according to the current infection control guidelines.
How do I return books?
- We will not send overdue notices while we are closed.
- You can return books in the Take away hours.
- You can renew your loans in Oria.no or by contacting the library.
Do you have any questions?
Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org