Who can use this service?
NMBU staff and students.
At the Sørhellinga Library. Every weekday between 10.00- 14.00, until further notice.
The Main Library in the Tower Building and Adamstuen are closed due to moving to the new Veterinary Building.
How to order?
- Use the library system Oria or send us an e-mail: email@example.com.
- Please keep in mind that the books in the Main Library and Adamstuen cannot be reserved due to relocation.
- You will receive an e-mail with information about when to collect the book. The building is closed, so please call +47 67230402 or knock on the door when you arrive.
- If you are not able to collect the book, we will appreciate if you give us a call or send us an e-mail.
- Remember to keep your distance to others and wear a facemask.
If you have any symptoms of respiratory infections or are in quarantine please send someone else to collect the material for you. If so, contact the library in advance.
The staff at the library will handle books and other material according to the current infection control guidelines.
How do I return books?
- Use our boxes for book return outside the Sørhellinga Library and the Main Library.
- You can still ignore overdue notices and fees.
- Please remember to bring your card and code to access the buildings.